18 Content Marketing Resources for Proven Results in 2019
Why is it that content marketing is touted as one of the best online marketing strategies for business exposure?
Information and answers!
Yep, that’s everything in a nutshell.
When people are looking for general information, detailed information, step-by-step information, educational material, and answers to their numerous questions about any given topic, they head straight to the internet…right?
OK, that’s great, but exactly how do you go about perfecting the art of content marketing?
Content marketing resources…lots and lots of resources—that’s how!
18 Popular Content Marketing, Statistic, and Thought Leadership Resources for Proven Results in 2019
➣ Content Marketing Research and Statistic Resources
1. Google Trends – This resource will allow you to see search volume patterns for any given topic/keyword and how they change over time. You can use this resource to decide whether a particular topic/keyword is worth pursuing.
2. Ubersuggest – This tool might be the best thing that has ever been developed for SEO and content marketing. It offers keyword and other suggestions while enabling you to see your competitors content marketing and social media marketing strategies.
3. Alexa – No, this isn’t your voice assistant. This is an extremely popular marketing research website with loads of helpful tools and information. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
4. U.S. Census Data Tools – Use this for determining your market size and/or the potential reach for your products and/or services.
5. SBA Office of Entrepreneurship Education Resources – Use this for market research, their analysis tools, resources, and reports about consumer statistics, economic factors, and other marketing intelligence.
6. Pew Research Center – Use this for demographic research, content analysis, and other data-driven social science research.
7. Statistia – This site offers access to over 1 million statistics and facts for more than 600 industries in over 50 countries and is great for including statistics in your content.
8. Google Surveys – Use this to send surveys to your audience. Find out what they like, don’t like, their mindset, and more.
9. City Town Information – Use this to research location-specific information and statistics for more than 20,000 communities throughout the U.S. This is great for gathering data points for your content.
10. Social Mention – Use this to follow trends, hot topics, and to learn audience sentiment about any given search term.
➣ Content Marketing Idea Resources
11. HubSpot Blog Topic Generator – This tool will provide you with five legitimate blog post titles within seconds. All you have to do is enter three nouns into the search box.
12. Buzzsumo – Use this tool to analyze which content performs the best for any topic or any competitor. It will also tell you the number of shares, identify key sharers, backlinks, and the top trending content for any given topic or competitor.
14. Portent’s Content Idea Generator – Use this tool to come up with click-worthy titles for your content.
15. Google Alert – When you sign up for this option, Google will scour the top search engine’s headlines looking for keywords related to your industry. This will show you what people are talking about giving you a starting point for new content ideas and topics.
16. Content Row Link Bait Title Generator – While you don’t want to use “link bait” negatively (which results in having a high bounce rate), you can use this tool for coming up with some great headlines and titles that entice people to click on your content versus your competitors. Just make sure your title matches your content; otherwise, it could result in a Google penalty.
➣ Thought Leadership Strategies
17. Define Your Niche – This will tell you where to spend your time and focus.
18. Strategize, Productize, and Monetize – Use this strategy to develop and roll out your thought leadership plan from start to finish.
If you would like to consult with a PR agency that gets results using new digital media strategies versus old, outdated ones that no longer work, please Contact Us today. Tribe Builder Media has a 97% success rate using new, innovative methods proven to achieve BIG results for our clients, and we can do the same for you!
If nothing changes, nothing changes!